So it has officially been 1 year since I started my blog! I just wanted to say thank you to all my followers and my fellow bloggers. The past year has been a great adventure and I hope to be here this time next year.
To those of you wishing to start a blog, just go for it. It’s a very personal thing but you get so much out of it and make so many friends along the way.
I have some great blog posts planned for this next year including some upcoming giveaways I promise.
I got my updated Erin Condron Planner as a Christmas present this year.
Last year, I had the gold and blue planner and this year I got the white and gold planner. I much prefer these colours.
Not much has changed within the planner but it’s nice to have a fresh one to keep track of my appointments, birthdays etc.
I started a new college course this year, so I now use the planner for tracking homework and study. Plus, it fits perfectly inside my handbag with my college folder! ♥
You can get the planner here at: https://www.erincondren.com/
Another great blog “Happiest Nerd In Town” (http://happiestnerdintown.wordpress.com) invited me for the Best-Blog-Award, a “blog boomerang” where I get to answer 11 questions they asked, then post my own 11 questions and nominate other blogs to answer them. So here we go!
1. What made you decide to start blogging?
I decided I wanted to share my passions in life online. I think writing a blog is almost like a diary as well and I get to meet really interesting and wonderful people along the way.
2. What are the goals you’d like to reach with your blog?
I’ve set goals such as weekly targets for myself to make sure continue to blog. I also want to make sure I blog about a set of different topics including beauty, fashion, travel, cooking and my pets.
3. If you could change one thing in our world, what would it be?
I’d like the evil to be gone from this world. I think so much sadness occurs each day and some families go through such tragedies that I want the world to be a safer happier place for everyone.
4. Is there any fictitious universe you’d like to live in (e.g. Star Wars, Firefly, Defiance)?
Oh very interesting question. As much as I love Game of Thrones.. I don’t think I’d last one second in that world (note to self – learn to sword fight). Maybe Gotham… do you think Batman would go for me? I could be single!
5. If you could bring any movie/TV series character to live and he would automatically become your friend, which one would it be?
Bridget Jones. I think we’d relate over so many things!
6. Is there someone you consider the perfect choice for a role in a movie/series?
Bryan Cranston as Lex Luthor hands down. How good would that have been.
7. What’s the worst ending of a movie/series you ever saw?
I think Lost.. I just didn’t enjoy the last season at all. I tried but it got old fast!
8. Which celebrity would you like to have a drink with and why?
Male: Michael Kane – because you know, he’s just very cool!
Female: Helen Mirren – so elegant and classy!
9. What’s the movie/series that influenced your life the most?
Pay It Forward. Such a beautiful, heartbreaking film that makes you re-evaluate and think about your life choices and how you treat people. Plus, who doesn’t love Kevin Spacey right now!
10. In your opinion, can the title of a movie/series affect its success?
Yes absolutely. Some people clearly put no effort into movie titles – example (“The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living And Became Mixed-Up Zombies” from ’63 or “xXx” from ’02. … do you say triple x or .. kiss kiss kiss.. or small x, big x and small x again… who knows???
11. Do you think you would survive in a post-apocalyptic world?
Yes, given the amount of movies I’ve seen.. I have my tactics down! However… I better hit the gym and work out a bit more.
Alrighty then, I nominate those below to answer the following plus anyone who wants to take part:
1. If you knew you were going to die today, what is the one thing that you would do before you left the world behind?
2. What takes up most of your time during you average day?
3. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
4. Who inspires you?
5. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first and why?
7. When is the most popular time for you to take a shower and how long do you spend in the shower?
8. Have you cried watching a movie and which one?
9: If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
10. Have you ever used something other than “makeup” as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
11. If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create?