We all know we should be drinking more water throughout our day.. but lets take some time to remember why we should be drinking as much as we can. Below are some benefits we get from drinking water and I’ve also added in some tips for drinking more.
BENEFITS FROM DRINKING WATER
1. Energize – FACT: Your brain consists mostly of water. So, drinking water will help you be more alert and you will be able to focus and concentrate more along with giving you more energy.
2. Excess Weight Be Gone: OH YES it will help with your weight loss. It helps in various ways such as reducing hunger, raising metabolism (raise the roof!) and has no calories… so drink drink drink.
3. Bye Bye Toxins – Urination and sweat means your body is getting rid of waste. Flush flush flush!
4. Hello glorious skin – It’s a great easy moisturizer which keeps your skin soft, glowing and smooth. It keeps it fresh, soft, glowing and smooth. It’s also the best free and easy anti-aging treatment around – goodbye fine lines!
5. Some toilet time – Prevents constipation by aiding digestion… you know what I mean…
6. Boost that immune system – Fights flu and all those icky sicky days.
7. Goodbye Mr headache – headaches can be a cause of dehydration. Drinking more water will help keep Mr.Headache at bay.
8. Loving Those Joints – Keeps those joints lubricated.
9. “because I’m haaappy” – With your body functioning at its best due to water intake you will feel at your best and “happpyyy”
10. Gotta love those freebies – Yes it’s free. With so many benefits and no cost.. DRINK UP!
Ok so enough bragging about how great water is. The hard part is actually drinking up during the day. So here are some tips to help you drink more: (you want to aim for 2 liters a day)
TIPS FOR DRINKING MORE WATER
1. Have a bottle of water with you for every meal time. Try your best to get into this habit. I try sip on my water after every bite or two. This also helps you spend longer at meal times instead of scoffing down the food. Sit back, enjoy and you will feel full sooner and most likely not overeat.
2. If you can’t stand the taste or lack of with water, try adding in some fresh fruit to give it a flavor while giving you extra vitamins for that day. I recommend having a jug in your fridge.. pop some fresh fruit of your choice into the jug and drink away.
3. Keep a bottle of water with you at all times. Place one into your handbag, briefcase, have one at your desk, in your car etc etc. Having a bottle around will encourage you to drink more.
Let me know any of your tips for drinking water and being consistent!xxx